Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A note about some of the tactics

I belong to the school of though that approaches business and commerce like you would approach war. The best book that I ever read on business (and I have read hundreds) was "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Some of the tactics that I use will appear to be deceitful, cruel, abusive, and borderline unethical. I do not believe any of them are immoral or unethical, I just think that some people may be playing by a different book of rules. In business, like in war, the goal is to win, to beat your opponent. One sale for a competitor is one sale that I lose, and one dollar that you make is one dollar that my children do not get, and I would kill for my children.

This is an opportunity for me to be brutally honest. To show you everything under the hood without fear of retribution or having to be politically correct about it. Therefore, a warning for travelers: nasty curves ahead.

No comments: